Who we are
Our website address is: https://automatedarchitecture.io. It is managed and operated by Automated Architecture Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11852002, with registered office at 31 Tudor Road, Easton, Bristol, Avon, England, BS5 6BN, UK.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This website does not use these cookies explicitly.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Data we collect about you
When you visit our website or use our service, we collect the following information:
- Technical information, including, but not limited to, the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, device, operating system, and platform.
- Additionally, if you send a message using the site’s messaging form, we collect the name and email address you provide through the form.
How we use your data
We use the technical data we collect from you to
- Administer and support our website / mobile site, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve your experience in our website / mobile site, in order to make sure that the content is presented in the most effective manner to you.
We use the data you provide to us through the messaging form to
- Process, and if necessary, reply to your original message / request.
- By sending a message / request using the messaging form on our website, you agree to be contacted by Automated Architecture Ltd in reference to your message / request.
Who we share your data with
The data we collect are accessible by the site’s moderators and employees of Automated Architecture Ltd and in some cases, select 3rd party companies and individuals.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our website is used.
We want to inform users of our website that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
How we store your data
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold of you at any point. If you wish for your data to be changed or removed from our log, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request so.
This website and its services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
AUAR Ltd is a spinout of Automated Architecture Labs @ The Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL